Thursday, December 26, 2013

Deck the halls!

I love Christmas, it's my absolute favorite holiday.  I love the decorations, the music, movies, food...everything.   I'm was so excited this year to have a new house to decorate.  The vintage style colored bulbs are our favorite, we used them around the porch and on our tree in the living room.   In our "parlor" we had two ceramic lighted trees with the colorful bulbs (one from my husband's Nana, the other his mom found at a yard sale).  The front staircase banister was perfect for the lighted garland and ornaments.   I will be sad to take it all down this weekend...the house always looks so empty without the bright, cheerful decorations.   However, it might just be a good excuse to shop for some new non-seasonal decor, especially when flea market season comes around.












No comments:

Post a Comment